These terms of service (“Terms”) are a legal agreement between the person or entity who is registering for access to use the Mygigs service (“Licensee”, or “You”) and Scoro Software, OÜ (“Licensor”, or “We”), with offices at Ahtri 12, Tallinn, 10151, Estonia and the governing law is that of Estonia.
These Terms govern our respective rights and obligations with respect to Your access and use of the Mygigs service (the “Service”) and the associated electronic documentation (collectively, the “Documentation”). By clicking the “Sign up” or any similar button during the registration process or otherwise using the services, You expressly agree to be bound by this agreement.
If You do not agree with any of these terms, do not access or otherwise use this site and/or the services or any information contained on the site.
You agree that the Licensor may make changes to these Terms at any time without prior notice. We will notify You of such revisions by posting an updated version of these Terms on the site at least seven (7) days notice before the changes take effect, during which period of time You may reject the changes by terminating Your account.
1. Revisions. We may change, revise, modify, delete or discontinue (either permanently or temporarily) the functionality or scope of the Service at any time at our sole discretion (a “Version update”). Following such Version update, as applicable, (i) Licensee can elect to terminate this License or continue to access and use the Service in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and (ii) the definition of the term “Service” shall be automatically amended without any further action on the part of any of the parties to include such Update.
2. Fees, Payments, and Taxes. Information about the fees for access and use of the Service are made available by posting it on the “Plans and Pricing” page of the Site. You are responsible for all sales, excise, VAT and all other taxes associated with Your use of the Service. We may make changes to the Fees at any time and from time to time upon thirty (30) days prior notice to You.
3. Location of Service and Access. The Service will be hosted on one or more servers owned or licensed by the Licensor and will be accessible by You over the Internet. In order to access the Service, You will be required to register with us. We have the right to monitor access to the Service and may deny access to any Licensee who violates these Terms.
5. Registration. To use the Mygigs Service, You must register as a member by providing your valid e-mail address and a password.
6. Account security. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under Your account, including any activity by unauthorized users. You must not allow others to use Your account. You must safeguard the confidentiality of Your password. If You are using a public computer that others have access to, you must sign out of Your account after using the Mygigs Service.
7. Indemnification of Licensor. Licensee will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Licensor and its subsidiaries, licensors and affiliates (and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents) against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, judgments, assessments, fines, costs and other expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from or relating to
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. The site, the Service (including any written manuals and instruction videos), and any support are all provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, express, implied or statutory, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or use and any warranty of error free application or non-infringement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we do not warrant the use, results or performance of the Service, that the Service will be uninterrupted, error-free or secure, or that the server(s) that make(s) the service available, is free of viruses or other harmful components.
9. Limitation of Liability. Neither Licensor nor any person or entity who has been involved in the creation, production, operation or support of the service shall be liable (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), warranty, product liability or other cause of action) to You or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to damages for loss of business revenue or profits, business interruption for any reason, loss of business information or data, injury to reputation, personal injury (whether physical or mental or both), goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses or violation of any applicable privacy laws arising out of