Sign in to your Mygigs account Forgot password?
Probably not many of us have the time to search through all the places on the web to find few smart and useful quotes among thousands of boring and useless ones. Since we know that most of us are struggling with time management, here are some quotes that help you to remember and appreciate the value of your time:
1. “The ultimate inspiration is the deadline.”
2. “Don’t be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of. One man gets only a week’s value out of a year while another man gets a full year’s value out of a week.”
3. “They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.”
4. “The surest way to be late is to have plenty of time.”
5. “Being rich is having money. Being wealthy is having time.”
6. “You may as well borrow a person’s money as his time.”
7. “What may be done at any time will be done at no time.”
8. “Time is more valuable than money, you can get more money, but you can not get more time.”
9. “Those who make the worst of their time most complain about its shortness.”
10. “If it weren’t for the last minute, a lot of things wouldn’t get done.”
(Michael S. Traylor)
After you are finished reading those quotes, and thinking:
“I am definitely going to take a course on time management… just as soon as I can work it into my schedule.” (Louis E. Boone)
-start working on it n o w !
If you have other reasonable and smart quotes about time management, time value or definition of time, please share them in our comment section.